Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Panasonic TC P50V10 Great TV

After almost a year of indecision I finally pulled the trigger and bought the 50 inch panasonic V10. Purchased online from 6th Ave Electronics. UPS killed the first one sent to me. Never even made it to the house, just a tracking message saying it was damaged in transit and could not be delivered.A replacement was shipped out the following week without problems.(Didn't use UPS this time) After about a month of use I feel the picture is great. Football in HD is truly fantastic. The sound is only so-so. But as most have said if you spend this kind of money on a HDTV you will surely have a being audio system to go with it. My only complaint is the reflections on the screen. I use the TV in a darkened basement but with any lights on at all the reflections are noticeable with a dark background scene. For me this is a minor annoyance but in a room with large windows or natural light I think it would prove bothersome. I would recommend this TV to anyone who wants the best they can get for the money. Just be sure you have the right viewing area for the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment